By Henry Trocino Jr.,Perla Tenerife,Thomas Constable
The objective of this quantity is to expound a theology of tongues from a conservative biblical viewpoint. An current emphasis on tongues talking (glossolalia) has raised many questions between believers. We easily can't go away those questions unanswered with out contributing to the dialog. during this tome, we deal with modern perspectives on tongues whereas interacting with scholarly dialogue of the biblical texts via serious eyes.
Read Online or Download A Theology of Tongues PDF
Similar christian reference books
A radical, readable exposition of the booklet of Romans with emphasis at the significant doctrinal issues. With outlines, definitions of keywords, insights from the Greek, and a in actual fact categorised dialogue of every verse.
A wealthy source for pastors and academics! the following in a single quantity is a entire and illuminating research of what the complete Bible has to assert approximately Jesus Christ. - flip moralisms into classes on Christ - Keys that unencumber any passage to work out God - The outdated testomony beginning for the recent - Seeing Jesus within the such a lot tough passages - From Genesis to Revelation - information adequate for years of sermons and classes on Christ!
“God our Savior wants all people to be stored” (1Tim 2:4). Does God get what God wishes? “Yes, but—” counting on how we learn the Bible. The Bible is common: One God, Sovereign writer of every thing, particularly humanity in God’s snapshot, God’s accomplice to control construction. technology and evolution say humanity advanced, steadily buying more advantageous services.
This newest ebook within the insightful and interesting Banned Questions sequence addresses fifty questions on Christians that many people have puzzled concerning Hell, sprinkle vs dunk baptism, homosexual and lesbian concerns in ministry, the inconsistencies of communion, the multitude of denominations, God's allowance of soreness on the earth, and extra.
- THE GREAT WORKS OF GOD: Parts One and Two: The Mysteries of Christ in the Book of Genesis: 1
- Bible Prophecy for Everyone: What You Need to Know About the End Times
- Treasures Old and New: Essays in the Theology of the Pentateuch
- Enthroned on Our Praise: An Old Testament Theology of Worship (New American Commentary Studies in Bible & Theology)
- The Call of Moses and the Exodus Story: A Redactional-Critical Study in Exodus 3-4 and 5-13 (Forschungen zum Alten Testament. 2. Reihe)
- The End of the Unrepentant: A Study of the Biblical Themes of Fire and Being Consumed
Additional resources for A Theology of Tongues